mad4Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quick Links
Latest topics
» Paddy's gone off me
willow the reluctant EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 pm by Netty

» ALDI Bargain must see
willow the reluctant EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 am by Jules

» whats everyone doing this weekend
willow the reluctant EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:40 am by Jules

» swimming doods
willow the reluctant EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 am by Jules

» pics of lucy the 1/2 a doodle
willow the reluctant EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm by Jules

» new dog in the pack - Lucy
willow the reluctant EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:35 pm by Netty

» Manything Smart Phone Security
willow the reluctant EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm by Netty

» Please Donate - Dogs dumped In Hampshire
willow the reluctant EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am by Jules

» liver cake recipe
willow the reluctant EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 am by Jules

Twitter
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Muppet  

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

willow the reluctant

3 posters

Go down

willow the reluctant Empty willow the reluctant

Post  kevin1954 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Depending on what shift i am working my usual routine is to take the dogs out for a good walk and play as early in the morning as i can. This past week, when i decide they have had enough i walk back to the car park and they should follow me.....except, little madam has taken to laying down in the middle of the field with the tennis ball in her mouth, just watching to see if i will go back and try and catch her. As i know there is no chance of catching her, i go to the car and put blaze in the back, sit with him and talk to him, giving him the odd treat and a well deserved fuss. She being female, her curiousity gets the better of her and she ends up back at the car to see whats going on. Perfect chance to get her in the car and go home for brekkie. Thats just the start of their day....brekkie, a chew on a boney and an i'm not giving in play, then back to bed to recover till next walkies.....its a dogs life eh?

kevin1954

Back to top Go down

willow the reluctant Empty Re: willow the reluctant

Post  Netty Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 pm

LOL Kevin, what a crafty female Willow is, crafty and what else was it??? ah yes curious  Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Netty
Netty
Admin

http://www.labradoodlepuppyfinder.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jules Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:28 am

kevin1954 wrote:Depending on what shift i am working my usual routine is to take the dogs out for a good walk and play as early in the morning as i can. This past week, when i decide they have had enough i walk back to the car park and they should follow me.....except, little madam has taken to laying down in the middle of the field with the tennis ball in her mouth, just watching to see if i will go back and try and catch her. As i know there is no chance of catching her, i go to the car and put blaze in the back, sit with him and talk to him, giving him the odd treat and a well deserved fuss.  She being female, her curiousity gets the better of her and she ends up back at the car to see whats going on.  Perfect chance to get her in the car and go home for brekkie. Thats just the start of their day....brekkie, a chew on a boney and an i'm not giving in play, then back to bed to recover till next walkies.....its a dogs life eh?

What cheeky little Madam Willow is. She sounds like a little teenager  Laughing 
Jules
Jules
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down