mad4Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quick Links
Latest topics
» Paddy's gone off me
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 pm by Netty

» ALDI Bargain must see
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 am by Jules

» whats everyone doing this weekend
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:40 am by Jules

» swimming doods
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 am by Jules

» pics of lucy the 1/2 a doodle
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm by Jules

» new dog in the pack - Lucy
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:35 pm by Netty

» Manything Smart Phone Security
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm by Netty

» Please Donate - Dogs dumped In Hampshire
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am by Jules

» liver cake recipe
Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 am by Jules

Twitter
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Muppet  

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain...

4 posters

Go down

Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... Empty Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain...

Post  Netty Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:10 pm

....what a glorious feeling when it stops and I can pee again Laughing
Bet everyone of you sang that Laughing
Just like my Buffy did, no amount of walks etc will ever make that girl pee and when it's raining she is worse! I have to admire the girl, 8 babies  and still has the bladder of a Zeppelin Surprised but pee in public......never! She has though finally relieved herself ( yes I know, did you really need to know but I had to finish the story,couldn't leave you all wondering...did she,didn't she ? now could I  shrug dont know
Any other private diva dogs ?
Netty
Netty
Admin

http://www.labradoodlepuppyfinder.com

Back to top Go down

Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... Empty Re: Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain...

Post  Jules Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 pm

I did actually have a tune in my head when reading the title!

Like Buffy, Fudge hates being watched when she pees.  She goes round the side of the house where nobody can see her and does her business.

Its funny though that Buffy has had all those pups and she still gets embarrassed with people watching her pee.  I thought after having a baby you lose all embarrassment, obviously not in your little girls case?!
Jules
Jules
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... Empty Re: Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain...

Post  Kim Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm

My Chloe is exactly the same - hates peeing on walks and disappears down the back of the garden to be private. She hates the rain and can go for ages without weeing.
Kim
Kim

http://www.divadoodles.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Netty Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Even giving birth she wanted to stay private, bless her I love you
Netty
Netty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just Peeing In The Rain, Just Peeing In The Rain... Empty privacy business

Post  kevin1954 Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Huh, little madam just bobs down and does her business whenever she wants, she watches all round her and never bothers that anyone is there, brazen hussy.......

kevin1954

Back to top Go down

Post  Netty Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Kim wrote:My Chloe is exactly the same - hates peeing on walks and disappears down the back of the garden to be private.   She hates the rain and can go for ages without weeing.

I wonder if they are related shrug dont know  Buffy has her own "loo" I can't put on here what we call it but it is hers and Dora waits until mum is crouching comfortably then goes and watches her Surprised  Buffy flies at her in fury when she is finished but Dora still does it Laughing
Netty
Netty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Netty Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 pm

kevin1954 wrote:Huh, little madam just bobs down and does her business whenever she wants, she watches all round her and never bothers that anyone is there, brazen hussy.......
Much like our Dora then Laughing
Netty
Netty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down