mad4Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quick Links
Latest topics
» Paddy's gone off me
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 pm by Netty

» ALDI Bargain must see
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 am by Jules

» whats everyone doing this weekend
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:40 am by Jules

» swimming doods
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 am by Jules

» pics of lucy the 1/2 a doodle
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm by Jules

» new dog in the pack - Lucy
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:35 pm by Netty

» Manything Smart Phone Security
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm by Netty

» Please Donate - Dogs dumped In Hampshire
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am by Jules

» liver cake recipe
Where do your doods sleep of a night? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 am by Jules

Twitter
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Muppet  

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where do your doods sleep of a night?

+3
Bid
donna
Netty
7 posters

Go down

Where do your doods sleep of a night? Empty Where do your doods sleep of a night?

Post  Jules Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 am

This could well be me....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where do your doods sleep during the night? Muppet usually sleeps downstairs now she is older. I also think she likes to guard her pack, being the eldest sibling! Fudge, Lola and Frank sleep with me though and I love it Very Happy
Jules
Jules
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where do your doods sleep of a night? Empty Re: Where do your doods sleep of a night?

Post  Netty Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Hell no, mine all sleep downstairs!! Besides, I like to keep my room as a special place for any of them that might be unwell, then and only then are they allowed in with me I love you
Netty
Netty
Admin

http://www.labradoodlepuppyfinder.com

Back to top Go down

Where do your doods sleep of a night? Empty Re: Where do your doods sleep of a night?

Post  Jules Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Netty wrote:Hell no, mine all sleep downstairs!! Besides, I like to keep my room as a special place for any of them that might be unwell, then and only then are they allowed in with me  I love you
I thought you were going to say something else then Netty.... 'A special place for me and my lovers' Very Happy

I love you

Its probably a good job your furries sleep downstairs what with seven dogs and how many cats? You would end up smothered or end up on the floor Laughing
Jules
Jules
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  donna Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Ours sleep in the kitchen, it's the only rule OH has refused to budge on, he insists the dogs aren't allowed upstairs

donna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bid Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Mine sleep in the lounge downstairs. I would love them to come up with us, but we have a cat who they chase, and upstairs is his refuge.

Bid

Back to top Go down

Post  Netty Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Lovers!!!!? chance would be a fine thing and even then I would be too knackered Laughing and no, no cats unfortunately, Chan our last feline passed away last August Sad
Netty
Netty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where do your doods sleep of a night? Empty where doods sleep

Post  kevin1954 Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Both ours sleep in my room, both start on the bed then alternately on the floor and back on the bed. Think they get too hot so go on floor then back on bed later. Little girl sometimes nearly curls up on my head she gets that close.

kevin1954

Back to top Go down

Post  Netty Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

kevin1954 wrote:Both ours sleep in my room, both start on the bed then alternately on the floor and back on the bed.  Think they get too hot so go on floor then back on bed later. Little girl sometimes nearly curls up on my head she gets that close.

So you get nights of broken sleep Kevin, that would do me in::mesmerised:
Netty
Netty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse and Sadie Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:23 pm

We had the strict rule of no dogs in bedrooms .............. until Jesse arrived!!!!! That dog seems to get away with rule breaking left right and centre!!!! Sadie is a good girl. She sleeps on her lovely tuffies bed, in the dining room and has sone since she came to live with us, almost 4 years ago. Jesse arrived 3 months ago. She has issues. She barks a lot if left without a hooooman for company. So she sleeps in my 12 year old daughters room. It is technically not upstairs ....... she has the garage which we had converted into her bedroom so she has plenty of space in there and a sofa bed. Jesse flits from Alishas bed, on her head, on the sofa bed to the floor. I am pretty sure she thinks she is something special, getting to do what Sadie doesnt!!! Cheeky little minx!! xxx

Jesse and Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  janet Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Rio sleeps downstairs on his own don't know why shrug dont know
Lottie and Solly both sleep next to our bed one on either side Smile
Solly goes through the same ritual ever night, he waits till i get in bed then he comes round to my side and sits and stares at me till i put my hand out and stroke him for a while then when i tell him to go to sleep he lays down, if i try to ignore him he head butts me till i give in Laughing
janet
janet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jules Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:55 pm

I am loving reading all your replies!

Stacey..... Cockapoo's rule you know. Lola our cockapoo thinks she is a cat and is definitely the boss of the house hold, she is so cheeky! It sounds as if Jesse has taken over Churchill Mansions too! These little poo's are high maintenance but you can't help but love them.

Most dogs look up to us as there Mummy's and Daddy's
Cockapoo's like like there feline friends, see us as there servants.lol
Jules
Jules
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down