mad4Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quick Links
Latest topics
» Paddy's gone off me
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 pm by Netty

» ALDI Bargain must see
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 am by Jules

» whats everyone doing this weekend
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:40 am by Jules

» swimming doods
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 am by Jules

» pics of lucy the 1/2 a doodle
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm by Jules

» new dog in the pack - Lucy
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:35 pm by Netty

» Manything Smart Phone Security
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm by Netty

» Please Donate - Dogs dumped In Hampshire
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am by Jules

» liver cake recipe
Dixi's Little Rescue Shop EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 am by Jules

Twitter
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Muppet  

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dixi's Little Rescue Shop

2 posters

Go down

Dixi's Little Rescue Shop Empty Dixi's Little Rescue Shop

Post  Jules Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:39 am

Hi folks

My friend Lesley adopted a gorgeous little poodle from Cyprus last year called Dixi.   Because of this we started to get involved with helping rescue the poor stray/mistreated dogs from Cyprus.   These dogs are mostly dumped by us, yes the forces who can't be bothered to bring them back to England and local Cypriots who mistreat them.

We got to know two lovely ladies, Andrea and Lorraine who are two British ladies, they rescue these poor babies and take them into there home, until they are ready to be homed.  They have at present over 30 dogs staying with them.  Please take a look, these dogs are mainly poodle crosses that are looking for a happy ever afters. Every single penny goes straight to the funding of these poor dogs and to help them to fly to there forever homes.

We have fixed three friends up with these gorgeous babies and we hope to help more.  Here is the link to the rescue page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We had set up a page last year and we called it 'Dixi's Little Rescue shop' so we can help fund the rescue ran by these two devoted ladies.  Please take a look if you have time and if you have anything to donate to the shop, it is always appreciated.  I deal more with the money side and donate as much as I can, where Lesley works her socks off with helping raise money by doing stalls at dog shows.  Here is the page...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jules
Jules
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dixi's Little Rescue Shop Empty Re: Dixi's Little Rescue Shop

Post  Netty Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 am

Jules I really do not have a problem with any charity that rescues, my god we need more like them however I just want to say that I do many export entries on a weekly basis for the forces who adore there animals and take them with them wherever they go. I guess though, that like the rest of us, they aren't immune to difficult circumstances and are forced to leave animals behind. The "can't be bothered" brigade possibly only covers a tiny % but as for the non army brits, well yes I can see that happening when they realise the cost, but that is no excuse to dump a dog!!!!
The locals though I can believe have very little respect for the voiceless and therefore these ladies must do a fantastic job so every respect to them. I and many others think we have our own animals to worry about but an animal is an animal wherever it is and I will certainly visit the group.
I actually prefer though that people like this kind of organisation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know them personally and they are amazing and who knows it may help the Cyprus ladies in their work, worth a try Smile
Netty
Netty
Admin

http://www.labradoodlepuppyfinder.com

Back to top Go down